Sunday, October 2, 2011

One year ago today... Today...

One year ago today I was ready to be done being pregnant.

One year ago today I made Hubby stop and get me breakfast on the way to the hospital cause I didn't want to starve all day.

One year ago today I was laughing at my husband & B as they sang/danced Thriller to keep my mind off the pain.

One year ago today I begged them not to send me home.

One year ago today I thought the hours couldn't pass fast enough.

One year ago today I had a room full of professionals at the ready (and hallway full of of gawkers.)

One year ago today I couldn't feel a thing from my waist down.  :-O

One year ago today I was told "It's time."

One year ago today I heard my sons cry for the very first time.

One year ago today I asked Hubby who was who.  ;-)

One year ago today I held my sons for the first time.

One year ago today I devoured some Taco Bell.

One year ago today I took pictures of 2 of the most beautiful babies ever and sent them to everyone I could think of to.

One year ago today I relaxed in a hospital bed and drank in the knowledge that I had 2 healthy baby boys snuggled together in an isolette.

One year ago today I thought 'this isn't so bad.'

One year ago today I had no clue just how hard yet rewarding it would be.



Today I know that I have survived.  :-D

Today I am wondering where the time has gone.

Today I chased 2 adorable little boys to give them hugs.

Today I smiled while watching Mini try and get the twins to quite whining.

Today I got hugs and drool kisses from 2 big boys who are about to start walking.

Today I listened to Little, Little Man screaming "mama" and Big, Little Man screaming "dada" and got the warm fuzzies.  :-)

Today I discovered that Big, Little Man could reached the blinds when they are partly opened.

Today I realized that Little, Little Man could climb the stairs.

Today I could use a couple of more hours sleep.

Today I can't imagine my life without them.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LITTLE, LITTLE MAN & BIG, LITTLE MAN!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment