Friday, February 4, 2011

Tomorrow

Some days are better than others.  This I know.  Today is not one of those days.  All day it seemed like things were not going my way.  Nothing major just little things: the boys were up at 3:30a, I woke up with my sinuses clogged and a sore throat, dropped my iPod and the case broke, stepped wrong on my foot and my ankle started bothering me, the lock on my gym locker decided to randomly change it's combination and I had to pry it apart (which was way too easy!,) plans got rearranged and I ended up w/an extra toddler, and for some reason I no longer have any perception of my body so I keep bumping into things...  Just enough to put me on a ledge looking over the cliff.  I took a deep breath and turned my back to that stupid ledge.  You see, tomorrow has to be a better day.  And this time I know it will be.  Hubby and I are going to run away for a night, take a breather, if you will.  I need it.  I just wish I could remember to do it more often.  Then maybe I could stand on the ledge and just enjoy the view.

1 comment: