Friday, January 14, 2011

All about me

Let me start by saying that I have no clue how good I'll be at this.  I happen to be lucky enough to consider myself a friend to one of the best bloggers out there and I have big shoes to follow.  :-)

I am a mom of 3.  I have a 2 year old girl and twin 3 month/3 week old boys.  I am a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom.)  It makes no sense for me to work as what I would earn would barely cover daycare.  My kids drive me crazy and I drive my husband crazy.  :-)  This blog is gonna be a mish mash of this and that.  Little things I learn, stuff I discover, enlightening thoughts I may have (hey, you never know, it could happen!)  I may post a million little blogs in one day, one big long rambling blog or I'll forget that I'm a blogger and you'll have to remind me to post something.  I'm ADD...hehehe...  Let's see how it goes.  :-D

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome! I have ADD as well and have to constantly remind myself I have a blog. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading your blog Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its already good! Who's your best blogger friend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Blogger:
    www.dontgetmestarted-lindasharp.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a photo blog going ... but I forgot to update it regularly ... it now sits quietly until I feel like messing with it again, haha. Which, with FB, probably will be eons in the future.

    ReplyDelete