Saturday, January 15, 2011

"Good" Morning

I am not a morning person.  I loath mornings.  The twins get up between 5:30a-7:00a.  They don't get their first bottle until after 7a so there is usually a lot of comforting going on til then.  Mini gets up between 7:00a-7:30a and, for some reason not known to either her father or I, she will not get out of bed until we open her door and say she can.  Instead she lays there hollering til we come get her.  At 6:50a this morning she hollers:
"Feed me, Mommy.  Feed me!!!!  Feed me, Mommy! Feed me!!  I hungry!!!!"
After a couple rounds of this I figure she isn't gonna give up so I get up.  I open her door and tell her to quit hollering.  She says to me:
"My tummy hurts.  I just want to feel better. I need my cereal bar, yogurt & marshmallows."
So now it is 7:40a, everyone is fed and happy and all I want to do is crawl back in bed and go back to sleep.  How many more years of this do I have?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. LOL honey, 30? 40? Kids are like boomerangs and will always find their way home so that Mom can feed them! Hugs!!! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete