Saturday, January 15, 2011

My "Current" Addictions

I titled this My "Current" Addictions because, as I mentioned before, I have ADD so I tend to forget I'm addicted to something...sad but true.

*Iced Tea or more specifically Iced Sweet Tea...though now I have scaled back & when ordering in restaurants I order half sweet/half unsweet and at home I limit the amount of sugar to 1/4 cup per 50oz of tea.

*Mocha Cappuccino Whey Protein Shake mix.  No I do not eat it straight; I mix it with milk.  YUMMY!

*Nesquik- this I do eat straight; really must break myself of this habit.

What are your current addictions?

7 comments:

  1. pizza! wait... that has been a long addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waffles I can seem to eat them enough. Scott even got me a waffle iron for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what to say about eating Nesquik with a spoon ... sounds gross to me, hehe.

    My addictions? Hmmm ... sushi. Peanut Butter and grape sandwiches. (NOT grape jelly, real grapes, lol.) Oh and Artisan Breads. Heavy, dense, chewy bread ... with real butter ... oh heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goldfish...the edible sort not the live ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sun dried Tomatoe Bagel with Cream cheese and tomatoes!!! sooooo yummy!!!!! I love your blog girlfriend!!!!

    ReplyDelete